WinterGreen 2021 Marketer Applications
CALL FOR MARKETERS APPLICATION
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR WINTERGREEN FINE CRAFT MARKET 2021
- Thursday Oct 28, Move – in
- Friday Oct 29, 1 – 9pm
- Saturday Oct 30, 10am – 6pm
- Sunday Oct 31, 12 pm – 4pm
WinterGreen is the only fine craft market in Regina where each and every professional marketer has passed the rigorous jury process of the Saskatchewan Craft Council. The SCC has set a standard of superior quality that is recognized across the country. The juried status of each member at SCC markets, assures that only the highest quality craft will be on display. Purchasers of these craft items walk away with truly original, handmade work by local craft artists.
WinterGreen Fine Craft Markets showcases the following handmade media from JURIED artists. Find out more information about the jurying criteria HERE.
Who is eligible?
- Juried SCC members who are either a Professional Craftsperson or an Affiliated Marketer. Affiliated Marketers include visual artists that are current members of the SCC, Professional Craftspeople who are from outside Saskatchewan, and Food Marketers. The SCC will request proof of either provincial food safety certification, membership in the Saskatchewan Food Producer’s Association, or other similar provincial membership. Professional Craftsperson Application
- Emerging Craftsperson The Emerging Craftsperson Market Experience program gives artists in the first 5 years of their professional career the opportunity to participate in WinterGreen for 2 consecutive markets, without the need to be juried. Emerging Craftsperson Application
- Craft Guilds can apply for a shared booth if the become an Organizational Member of the SCC. All members of your guild must also be members of the Saskatchewan Craft Council. You may choose individually from from a Craftsperson or Professional Craftsperson membership types. All works sold in the booth must be reviewed for quality at the time of the sale. Guilds Application