Your Charitable Donation: When art flourishes, so does community and its legacy.
We know you have many options worthy of your charitable giving. We hope you keep the Saskatchewan Craft Council in mind as you make your decisions.
The SCC fosters an environment where excellence in craft is nurtured, recognized and valued, and where Saskatchewan craftspeople flourish creatively and economically.
Your contribution will help us:
- operate the SCC Gallery, Saskatchewan’s only public exhibition gallery dedicated to the celebration of Fine Craft;
- organize, curate and tour exhibitions of Fine Craft;
- manage Fine Craft markets and our Fine Craft Boutique where artists sell their one of a kind and functional creations;
- enable the development of Fine Craft artists, assisting with education, skill and business growth, marketing and communication;
- and continue the structural renovations on our building on Broadway Avenue in Saskatoon, an edifice constructed in 1912.
Most importantly, your contribution to the Saskatchewan Craft Council will give our provincial community the joy of experiencing the handmade – to feel the object in one’s hand and to enjoy its lustre in one’s surroundings.
Thank you. Your charitable tax receipt will be mailed to you.